Quebec police forces on Tuesday launched a series of raids aimed at breaking up a drug trafficking operation, executing warrants in Quebec City, the Beauce, Portneuf, Montreal and Gatineau.
The province’s anti-organized crime division (ENRCO) said it expects to make 20 arrests over the course of the day.
Tuesday’s operation is part of an investigation that began in January 2019. Information obtained over the course of the probe showed that a drug trafficking network controlled by the Hells Angels was operating in the regions of Quebec City and Chaudière-Appalaches.
The Sûreté du Québec said the full results of Tuesday’s operation would be provided later.
ENRCO Québec is composed of detachments from the SQ as well as the police forces of Quebec City and Lévis.
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!