Quebec police forces on Tuesday launched a series of raids aimed at breaking up a drug trafficking operation, executing warrants in Quebec City, the Beauce, Portneuf, Montreal and Gatineau.
The province’s anti-organized crime division (ENRCO) said it expects to make 20 arrests over the course of the day.
Tuesday’s operation is part of an investigation that began in January 2019. Information obtained over the course of the probe showed that a drug trafficking network controlled by the Hells Angels was operating in the regions of Quebec City and Chaudière-Appalaches.
The Sûreté du Québec said the full results of Tuesday’s operation would be provided later.
ENRCO Québec is composed of detachments from the SQ as well as the police forces of Quebec City and Lévis.
- BLOOD OATH TO JOIN A MOTORCYCLE CLUB? OH HOGWASH
- Daredevil Alex Harvill dies while practicing for a world record motorcycle jump
- Hells Angel found dead in Surrey RV park
- How can a cop club in origin turn into a 1% Outlaw Motorcycle Club
- Detectives investigating the execution-style murder of Gold Coast bikie Shane Bowden believe members of the Mongols Outlaw Motorcycle gang