Please Visit the Motorcycle Profiling Project to support them
The Motorcycle Profiling Project believes that Aaron Martinez, a member of the Outsiders Motorcycle Club and the Washington State Council of Clubs, is the victim of a malicious prosecution. Aaron is being accused of recently brandishing a firearm while traveling on Interstate 5. The accusation is baseless. In fact, Aaron has taken a polygraph and the results were conclusive- the accusation is 100% false.
Despite Aaron’s innocence, the prosecutor is moving forward with charges. Aaron’s first court appearance is during the first week of January.
Aaron has been a longtime participant in the movement to end motorcycle profiling, having himself been the victim of profiling over a dozen times before the law addressing motorcycle profiling was passed in Washington State. And although the law has certainly reduced incidents of profiling, it has not eliminated it. The MPP believes Aaron deserves the community’s support.
If you are able to help with Aaron’s legal expenses please follow the link and gift him directly through his PayPal account as a friend.
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!