Please Visit the Motorcycle Profiling Project to support them
The Motorcycle Profiling Project believes that Aaron Martinez, a member of the Outsiders Motorcycle Club and the Washington State Council of Clubs, is the victim of a malicious prosecution. Aaron is being accused of recently brandishing a firearm while traveling on Interstate 5. The accusation is baseless. In fact, Aaron has taken a polygraph and the results were conclusive- the accusation is 100% false.
Despite Aaron’s innocence, the prosecutor is moving forward with charges. Aaron’s first court appearance is during the first week of January.
Aaron has been a longtime participant in the movement to end motorcycle profiling, having himself been the victim of profiling over a dozen times before the law addressing motorcycle profiling was passed in Washington State. And although the law has certainly reduced incidents of profiling, it has not eliminated it. The MPP believes Aaron deserves the community’s support.
If you are able to help with Aaron’s legal expenses please follow the link and gift him directly through his PayPal account as a friend.
- Members of the Hells Angels and their associates are among 28 suspects charged with nearly 300 criminal charges
- Supreme Court judge says police did not have sufficient grounds to search a Hells Angels clubhouse
- Two members of a motorcycle club that supports the Hells Angels have been found liable for damages after assaulting and threatening a man.
- Crimes of the Big Motorcycle Gangs
- Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs believe they can operate outside the law – and we’re here to remind them they cannot,