On episode 474 we explore the issue of Law Enforcement Excessive Force against Motorcyclist. This was a two part series, the first being episode 473 in which I explored Criminal Justice Reform.
I truly believe that we as motorcyclist, especially motorcycle members of motorcycle clubs, missed the boat on this issue. I have to argue that it was a huge miscalculation on the part of motorcycle rights organizations to stay out of the debate. I cannot think of a better opportunity to voice our concerns over police profiling. A number of states have enacted criminal justice reform and more on the way. I suggest motorcycle rights organizations on the local level start getting involved and advance anti profiling measures.
February 7th, 2021 episode of, “Bring it to the table,” I have on a member of Abate of Illinois. During the discussion I asked why Illinois ABATE didn’t get involved with the Criminal Justice Reform Bill. Abate of Illinois felt it was to much of a controversial bill to get involved in. I’m pretty stunned by that position, especially since Criminal Justice Reform is precisely where this discussion of Police Profiling of bikers should’ve taken place.
I’m encouraging all members of ABATE in states where Criminal Justice Reform is in the works to get your officers involved. It doesn’t matter if these laws are controversial, what matters is our voice as bikers and motorcycle enthusiast get heard. This video episode I go over Law Enforcement Excessive Force against motorcyclist. This information in this news segment should give you all the reasons you need to get your biker rights organization in this fight. Don’t forget to subscribe to the Insane Throttle YouTube Channel!!
- State’s Attorney’s Office filed a motion this week asking a judge to prevent first-degree murder defendant from calling an expert witness
- The Sons of Silence Motorcycle Club
- Woman is facing charges after police say she beat another woman inside a bar- wives of men who are in the Pagans motorcycle gang.
- Hells Angel & Gangster Maurice (Mom) Boucher
- A former London man whose home was struck by gunfire during a turf battle between the Hells Angels gunned down