Durham Regional Police have charged a second man in the Nov. 29, 2020 murder of an Oshawa man who was killed in a shootout.
Cops say that on Thursday they arrested Bradley White, 34, of Oshawa, on charges of manslaughter and robbery.
Justin Blight, 27, was shot at an apartment on Simcoe St. near Athol. When officers arrived he was without vital signs and he died later in hospital.
Cops recovered a gun at the scene.
The next day officers arrested Noah Renison, 35, on a charge of first-degree murder. He was treated for a gunshot wound at a Toronto hospital.
Both men were reportedly known to police.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News