Today (Thursday 18 February) and yesterday, Detectives from Serious and Organised Crime Branch have conducted searches and arrested three men and a woman in relation to a number of offences.
It will be alleged that at about 2am on Thursday 26 November 2020, a man and a woman from Mile End and a man from Brahma Lodge fired three shots at a residential property at Salisbury North. They have each been charged with threaten harm and discharge firearm to injure or annoy. A Morphett Vale woman has also been charged in relation to this shooting.
The Brahma Lodge man has also been charged with trafficking controlled drugs as a result of approximately 28 grams of methamphetamine and over $5,000 located in his car during a search as part of the shooting investigation.
The two men and another man from Golden Grove have been charged with being present in a public place with two or more other participants in a criminal organisation. It will be alleged that on Monday 28 December 2020, the men were members of the Hells Angels OMCG and associated together at a licensed premise at Para Hills.
A 30-year-old man from Mile End was charged with discharge firearm to injure, annoy or frighten, threaten harm and being a criminal organisation participant in a public place with two or more other participants.
A 26-year-old woman from Mile End was charged with discharge firearm to injure, annoy or frighten & threaten harm. Both the man and woman were refused bail and will appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court today.
- Six bikers from the Mongols gang were arrested by Douglas County Sheriff’s Office
- 10 Influential 1% Motorcycle Clubs in the club scene
- Motorcyclist shot to death while stopped at traffic light- Motorcycle Gang Related
- Another Hell’s Lovers motorcycle club member arrested in Neenah Murder
- Buffalo Police recovered eight illegal guns after executing a search warrant at Zulus Motorcycle Club