Today (Thursday 18 February) and yesterday, Detectives from Serious and Organised Crime Branch have conducted searches and arrested three men and a woman in relation to a number of offences.
It will be alleged that at about 2am on Thursday 26 November 2020, a man and a woman from Mile End and a man from Brahma Lodge fired three shots at a residential property at Salisbury North. They have each been charged with threaten harm and discharge firearm to injure or annoy. A Morphett Vale woman has also been charged in relation to this shooting.
The Brahma Lodge man has also been charged with trafficking controlled drugs as a result of approximately 28 grams of methamphetamine and over $5,000 located in his car during a search as part of the shooting investigation.
The two men and another man from Golden Grove have been charged with being present in a public place with two or more other participants in a criminal organisation. It will be alleged that on Monday 28 December 2020, the men were members of the Hells Angels OMCG and associated together at a licensed premise at Para Hills.
A 30-year-old man from Mile End was charged with discharge firearm to injure, annoy or frighten, threaten harm and being a criminal organisation participant in a public place with two or more other participants.
A 26-year-old woman from Mile End was charged with discharge firearm to injure, annoy or frighten & threaten harm. Both the man and woman were refused bail and will appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court today.
- Bandidos MC lose a legend Colin Caesar Campbell
- Gypsy Joker MC trial pits cooperating motorcycle club members against leaders
- Six Gypsy Jokers expected to testify against supposed brothers
- The Bandidos motorcycle gang and the Mongol Nation motorcycle gangs are involved in what authorities call a turf war
- Hell’s Angels Member Sentenced to 14 Years in Prison for Methamphetamine Trafficking