Two Massachusetts men are facing federal charges of falsifying driving logs for a trucking company connected with the June 2019 crash in Randolph that killed seven motorcyclists.
According to court records, Dunyadar Gasanov, 36, and Dartanayan Gasanov, 35, owned Massachusetts trucking company Westfield Transport Inc., a for-hire interstate motor carrier that transported vehicles.
Investigators said Volodymyr Zhukovskyy was driving for the company when he crashed into a group of motorcyclists in Randolph, killing seven of them.
Prosecutors said the defendants falsified driving logs in order to evade federal regulations designed to ensure the safety of roadways and drivers. Dunyadar Gasanov is accused of instructing an employee to falsify records to exceed the number of permissible driving hours.
Listen to Motorcycle Madhouse Radio- The Best Hardrock and Metal from the 80’s till Today. LIVE SHOWS From James “Hollywood” Macecari download the station on the free Zeno App on Apple and Google Play
He’s also accused of lying to a federal inspector about the manipulation of recording devices that track drivers’ on- and off-duty hours.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News