We look at reports coming out of Buffalo New York Concerning Pharaohs and the Outlaws Motorcycle Club. Peter G. Gerace Jr., owner of Pharaoh’s Gentleman’s Club, was indicted this week for allegedly paying bribes to a former federal agent to avoid criminal investigations and prosecution.
- Man held for trial in killing of Philly Warlocks Prospect
- Can a Biker or Motorcycle Club member legally defend themselves from excessive force by Police
- Hells Angels and Red Devils MC caught up in big bust
- Elkford man assaulted for allegedly wearing Hells Angels vest
- Florida motorcycle club holds 15th annual memorial ride honoring fallen officers