The Pagans leader is behind bars in N.J. Now the notorious biker gang faces a crossroads. Pagans National President Keith “Conan” Richter was attending that party last month before his arrest for gun possession in New Jersey by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, according to two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the club’s activities. The arrest has sent ripples through the Pagans organization.
- Members of the Hells Angels and their associates are among 28 suspects charged with nearly 300 criminal charges
- Supreme Court judge says police did not have sufficient grounds to search a Hells Angels clubhouse
- Two members of a motorcycle club that supports the Hells Angels have been found liable for damages after assaulting and threatening a man.
- Crimes of the Big Motorcycle Gangs
- Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs believe they can operate outside the law – and we’re here to remind them they cannot,