Ep 499 Bandidos MC Member Passes away
HOUSTON — A 46-year-old motorcyclist was killed early Sunday after crashing into a stall vehicle on the southbound Eastex Freeway service road, according to the Houston Police Department.
Officers were called to the incident in the 21000 block of U.S. 59 near Hamblen Road following the accident at 9:40 a.m.
The victim has been identified as a member of the Bandidos Motorcycle Club. Police said he was riding with a few members of group when the incident happened.
- Members of the Hells Angels and their associates are among 28 suspects charged with nearly 300 criminal charges
- Supreme Court judge says police did not have sufficient grounds to search a Hells Angels clubhouse
- Two members of a motorcycle club that supports the Hells Angels have been found liable for damages after assaulting and threatening a man.
- Crimes of the Big Motorcycle Gangs
- Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs believe they can operate outside the law – and we’re here to remind them they cannot,