Three men have been arrested for trafficking controlled drugs following an investigation that commenced in October 2020 by Detectives from the Serious and Organised Crime Branch.
The three men are associates to members of the Hells Angels.
A 59-year old man from Brompton has been charged with six counts of trafficking a controlled drug.
A 30-year old man from Northgate has been charged with trafficking a controlled drug. Both will appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court later today.
A 55-year old man from Torrensville has been charged with trafficking a controlled drug and will appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court on 3 June.
Police urge anyone with information on the sale, supply, manufacture or distribution of illicit drugs to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or online at https://crimestopperssa.com.au/ You can remain anonymous.
- Man held for trial in killing of Philly Warlocks Prospect
- Can a Biker or Motorcycle Club member legally defend themselves from excessive force by Police
- Hells Angels and Red Devils MC caught up in big bust
- Elkford man assaulted for allegedly wearing Hells Angels vest
- Florida motorcycle club holds 15th annual memorial ride honoring fallen officers