Three men have been arrested for trafficking controlled drugs following an investigation that commenced in October 2020 by Detectives from the Serious and Organised Crime Branch.
The three men are associates to members of the Hells Angels.
A 59-year old man from Brompton has been charged with six counts of trafficking a controlled drug.
A 30-year old man from Northgate has been charged with trafficking a controlled drug. Both will appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court later today.
A 55-year old man from Torrensville has been charged with trafficking a controlled drug and will appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court on 3 June.
Police urge anyone with information on the sale, supply, manufacture or distribution of illicit drugs to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or online at https://crimestopperssa.com.au/ You can remain anonymous.
- Bandidos MC lose a legend Colin Caesar Campbell
- Gypsy Joker MC trial pits cooperating motorcycle club members against leaders
- Six Gypsy Jokers expected to testify against supposed brothers
- The Bandidos motorcycle gang and the Mongol Nation motorcycle gangs are involved in what authorities call a turf war
- Hell’s Angels Member Sentenced to 14 Years in Prison for Methamphetamine Trafficking