Brian VernellisThe Holland Sentinel
HOLLAND TWP. — Family members and friends of Trent Payne gathered to say their final good-byes at his celebration of life service on Friday, March 26, at Beechwood Church.
Payne, 26, of Zeeland, was killed in a two-vehicle crash Sunday as he headed westbound on his motorcycle on Lakewood Boulevard near North Park Drive.
Among those attending his service were dozens of his fellow members of the Brothers United Motorcycle Club.
Payne received a stirring tribute from his “brothers,” following the service’s conclusion.
While the congregation of several hundred people filed out of Beechwood Church, nearly 60 motorcyclists revved their engines for one last ride with Payne, joining the hearse carrying his casket to the funeral home.
The procession headed east on Ottawa Beach Road, north on 144th Avenue, then east on James Street.
- HELLS ANGELS MC UNDER SCRUTINY | ANOTHER MOTORCYCLE CLUB MEMBERS TALK
- The FBI is investigating potential “criminal enterprise activities” of the Vallejo chapter of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club
- MONGOLS MC | SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST LOCO
- A turf war between the Killer Beez and Tribesmen motorcycle gangs has exploded
- Paramedics airlifted a Clermont man to the hospital after a fiery motorcycle crash Monday evening in White County