Brian VernellisThe Holland Sentinel
HOLLAND TWP. — Family members and friends of Trent Payne gathered to say their final good-byes at his celebration of life service on Friday, March 26, at Beechwood Church.
Payne, 26, of Zeeland, was killed in a two-vehicle crash Sunday as he headed westbound on his motorcycle on Lakewood Boulevard near North Park Drive.
Among those attending his service were dozens of his fellow members of the Brothers United Motorcycle Club.
Payne received a stirring tribute from his “brothers,” following the service’s conclusion.
While the congregation of several hundred people filed out of Beechwood Church, nearly 60 motorcyclists revved their engines for one last ride with Payne, joining the hearse carrying his casket to the funeral home.
The procession headed east on Ottawa Beach Road, north on 144th Avenue, then east on James Street.
- Man held for trial in killing of Philly Warlocks Prospect
- Can a Biker or Motorcycle Club member legally defend themselves from excessive force by Police
- Hells Angels and Red Devils MC caught up in big bust
- Elkford man assaulted for allegedly wearing Hells Angels vest
- Florida motorcycle club holds 15th annual memorial ride honoring fallen officers