Brian VernellisThe Holland Sentinel
HOLLAND TWP. — Family members and friends of Trent Payne gathered to say their final good-byes at his celebration of life service on Friday, March 26, at Beechwood Church.
Payne, 26, of Zeeland, was killed in a two-vehicle crash Sunday as he headed westbound on his motorcycle on Lakewood Boulevard near North Park Drive.
Among those attending his service were dozens of his fellow members of the Brothers United Motorcycle Club.
Subscribe on our YouTube Channel and Listen to the #1 Biker Show hosted by James “Hollywood” Macecari Mon-Fri 8amcst on YouTube
Payne received a stirring tribute from his “brothers,” following the service’s conclusion.
While the congregation of several hundred people filed out of Beechwood Church, nearly 60 motorcyclists revved their engines for one last ride with Payne, joining the hearse carrying his casket to the funeral home.
The procession headed east on Ottawa Beach Road, north on 144th Avenue, then east on James Street.
- MOTORCYCLE CLUB MEMBERS DECIMATED IN LAST FEW YEARS
- HERE’S A MOTORCYCLE CLUB SELLING THEIR PATCH ONLINE
- EP 949 Warlocks and Pagans MC Tattoos Led to Murder 2 Hr Special with Danny D Low & Mike Ball
- IS THE SLINGSHOT A MOTORCYCLE | The Stupid Car Bike Thing
- Warlocks and Pagans MC Tattoos Led to Murder