Brian VernellisThe Holland Sentinel
HOLLAND TWP. — Family members and friends of Trent Payne gathered to say their final good-byes at his celebration of life service on Friday, March 26, at Beechwood Church.
Payne, 26, of Zeeland, was killed in a two-vehicle crash Sunday as he headed westbound on his motorcycle on Lakewood Boulevard near North Park Drive.
Among those attending his service were dozens of his fellow members of the Brothers United Motorcycle Club.
Payne received a stirring tribute from his “brothers,” following the service’s conclusion.
While the congregation of several hundred people filed out of Beechwood Church, nearly 60 motorcyclists revved their engines for one last ride with Payne, joining the hearse carrying his casket to the funeral home.
The procession headed east on Ottawa Beach Road, north on 144th Avenue, then east on James Street.
- How to join the Hells Angels Cmon Really
- Seven arrests have been made and $3.5 million in assets have been restrained as part of a 10-month operation by police
- Police have charged several people during raids targeting the Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang
- Two men who pleaded guilty to their roles in a fatal shooting
- BANDIDOS MC And the MC Scene LOOSE A LEGEND