Brian VernellisThe Holland Sentinel
HOLLAND TWP. — Family members and friends of Trent Payne gathered to say their final good-byes at his celebration of life service on Friday, March 26, at Beechwood Church.
Payne, 26, of Zeeland, was killed in a two-vehicle crash Sunday as he headed westbound on his motorcycle on Lakewood Boulevard near North Park Drive.
Among those attending his service were dozens of his fellow members of the Brothers United Motorcycle Club.
Payne received a stirring tribute from his “brothers,” following the service’s conclusion.
While the congregation of several hundred people filed out of Beechwood Church, nearly 60 motorcyclists revved their engines for one last ride with Payne, joining the hearse carrying his casket to the funeral home.
The procession headed east on Ottawa Beach Road, north on 144th Avenue, then east on James Street.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News