Members of the Hells Angels and their associates in Durham Region are among 28 suspects charged with nearly 300 criminal charges after a months-long investigation by Durham police and the RCMP into firearms and drug trafficking.
- Seven arrests have been made and $3.5 million in assets have been restrained as part of a 10-month operation by police
- Police have charged several people during raids targeting the Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang
- Two men who pleaded guilty to their roles in a fatal shooting
- BANDIDOS MC And the MC Scene LOOSE A LEGEND
- Bandidos MC lose a legend Colin Caesar Campbell