A Barbour County man, who is described as being part of a biker club, is facing several felony charges.
On Tuesday, April 14, West Virginia State Police arrested Chad McLean 50, of Belington, a member of the War Dogs Motorcycle Club, for the felony of Soliciting a Minor and Displaying Obscene Matter to a Minor; the victim being a 14-year-old girl.
The girl told troopers that McLean had grabbed her genitals and asked her for various sexual acts through Facebook messages.
McLean also sent the girl nude photographs of women, troopers said.
During a subsequent search of McLean’s residence, troopers found six marijuana plants and additional marijuana seeds, troopers said. He is further charged with cultivation of marijuana.
The Philippi Detachment of the West Virginia State Police is actively investigating the case with the assistance of the Barbour County Sheriff’s Department and Philippi Police Department.
McLean is being held in the Tygart Valley Regional Jail with bail set at $70,000.
- Vice president of the Modesto Hells Angels Motorcycle Club pleads guilty
- Federal agents raided a Santa Rosa home as part of their massive probe into the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club
- In yet another blow to the Pagans Motorcycle Club, the group’s national president pleaded guilty to a gun charge
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader