On Father’s Day – September 2 – in 1984, the Bandidos and the Comancheros went to war in the carpark of the Viking Tavern at Milperra.
The battle took place amid a group of innocent bystanders who were enjoying a family day out at a motorcycle swap-meet in the tavern carpark.
The Comancheros suffered the heaviest casualties, losing four members while the Bandidos lost two of their brothers.
- Two men were charged Wednesday in connection with a triple homicide
- Outlaw motorcycle gang war” is bringing an increased threat to the public.
- Members of outlaw motorcycle gangs in Western Australia have been advised to hide face tattoos under make-up and plasters
- Pagans MC involved in big shooting while Conan goes to prison
- The former national president of the Pagan’s motorcycle club was sentenced to 33 months in federal prison