On Father’s Day – September 2 – in 1984, the Bandidos and the Comancheros went to war in the carpark of the Viking Tavern at Milperra.
The battle took place amid a group of innocent bystanders who were enjoying a family day out at a motorcycle swap-meet in the tavern carpark.
The Comancheros suffered the heaviest casualties, losing four members while the Bandidos lost two of their brothers.
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs