On Father’s Day – September 2 – in 1984, the Bandidos and the Comancheros went to war in the carpark of the Viking Tavern at Milperra.
The battle took place amid a group of innocent bystanders who were enjoying a family day out at a motorcycle swap-meet in the tavern carpark.
The Comancheros suffered the heaviest casualties, losing four members while the Bandidos lost two of their brothers.
- Hells Angel VS Rock Machine Quebec Biker War
- State’s Attorney’s Office filed a motion this week asking a judge to prevent first-degree murder defendant from calling an expert witness
- The Sons of Silence Motorcycle Club
- Woman is facing charges after police say she beat another woman inside a bar- wives of men who are in the Pagans motorcycle gang.
- Hells Angel & Gangster Maurice (Mom) Boucher