Except from the Rolling Stones Magazine: Hell’s Angels on Trial: Tales of Drugs & Death How the law finally caught up to the infamous motorcycle gang and its president.Sonny Barger, 33-year-old president of the Hell’s Angels, supposedly talked too much to Whispering Bill while they were both in the Alameda County Jail in Oakland, California. The cold-eyed Barger has a reputation as a braggart, and this time, according to police, something he and Whispering Bill talked about led them to the hilly grasslands near Ukiah in far northern California, where police found three bodies stuffed into abandoned wells on a 153-acre ranch owned by the Angels.
- Vice president of the Modesto Hells Angels Motorcycle Club pleads guilty
- Federal agents raided a Santa Rosa home as part of their massive probe into the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club
- In yet another blow to the Pagans Motorcycle Club, the group’s national president pleaded guilty to a gun charge
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader