BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo Police recovered eight illegal guns and arrested a Buffalo man after executing a search warrant at Zulus Motorcycle Club on Goodyear Avenue.
BPD executed the search warrant on May 8 as a result of a joint investigation by multiple agencies to get illegal weapons off the streets of Buffalo. Police arrested 48-year-old Tremaine M. Jacobs of Buffalo and charged him with criminal possession of a weapon.
Authorities say charges are pending against other people involved and an investigation is ongoing.
The agencies who assisted in the investigation include the Buffalo Police SWAT & Intelligence Unit, Erie County Sheriff’s SWAT and Narcotics Units, FBI Safe Streets Task Force, ATF, Niagara County Sheriff’s Office and United States Border Patrol.
- Man faces court after sale of $51k of drugs to undercover cops
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors