The Boozefighters Motorcycle Club was formed by ex-servicemen returning from World War II, young men whose lives had been interrupted by the horrors of war. They were looking for excitement, craving fun, but more importantly, they were longing for the brotherhood they previously had while serving with other men on the battlefields. They were brought together through those desires and also the love of motorcycles. The growth and bonds between the Members of the Boozefighters Motorcycle Club was almost immediate.
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison