Tim CarlinThe Columbus Dispatch
A man is dead and a woman is recovering from her wounds after a shooting Monday night outside The Flames Motorcycle Club on the Near East Side, Columbus police report.
Around 10:08 p.m. Monday, Maxwell Jordan and Shondrika Wilson were in the parking lot of The Flames Motorcycle Club on the 1200 block of Sigsbee Avenue between Woodford and Dewey avenues when they were fired upon by an unknown person for unknown reasons, homicide detectives said in a release Tuesday.
Jordan, 65, was pronounced dead at the scene by Columbus Division of Fire medics at 10:17 p.m., homicide detectives said.
Wilson, 45, was transported to an area hospital reportedly in stable condition, detectives said.
No one answered at The Flames Motor Cycle Club on Tuesday morning and a phone message was not immediately returned.
Anyone with information is asked to call Columbus Police Homicide Unit at 614- 645-4730 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-461-TIPS (8477).
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison