A new report from Pittsburgh’s Citizens Police Review Board paints a troubling picture of the behavior of four undercover officers during and after an incident at Kopy’s Bar on the South Side in 2018.
According to the report, released Tuesday, Detectives David Honick, Brian Burgunder, David Lincoln and Brian Martin consumed dozens of alcoholic drinks — ranging from 7 to 19 each — while surveilling an individual they believed to be involved in the drug trade. The officers remained at the bar after the target of their operation left, and they later got into a fight with members of the Pagans motorcycle club who were also at the bar that night.
- Man faces court after sale of $51k of drugs to undercover cops
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors