A new report from Pittsburgh’s Citizens Police Review Board paints a troubling picture of the behavior of four undercover officers during and after an incident at Kopy’s Bar on the South Side in 2018.
According to the report, released Tuesday, Detectives David Honick, Brian Burgunder, David Lincoln and Brian Martin consumed dozens of alcoholic drinks — ranging from 7 to 19 each — while surveilling an individual they believed to be involved in the drug trade. The officers remained at the bar after the target of their operation left, and they later got into a fight with members of the Pagans motorcycle club who were also at the bar that night.
- Police arrested four men and seized drugs and more than $50,000 in cash
- Head Hunters trio arrested over $500k
- Prosecution of a prostitute and two Hell’s Angels
- DID “BIG CAZ” LIE OR WAS IT ALL A SETUP FROM A DIRTY COP AND COMPETITOR FROM DEATH ROW RECORDS?
- How to stop a Fellow Motorcycle Rider From Riding Drunk