DC Eagles Motorcycle Club The Original 99% Motorcycle Club Neenah motorcycle shop shooting Incident
The DC Eagles were founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1963. The founder of the DC Eagles was Danny LeDesma, who was known as “DC Danny”.
Part of the name of the club is rumoured to have come from the location where the club was founded, on the corners of [D] Damen Avenue and [C] Cortland Street which are in the Bucktown/Wicker Park area on the Northside of Chicago.
DC Danny stepped down from the role of President, according to an editorial in the club Chicago Tribune which was published on 17 October, 1971. A member by the name of “Big Man” took over as President.
- ‘Cooked alive’Dramatic footage shows the wild, high-speed chase involving the motorbiker
- Guess what, you don’t need a penis to ride a bike.
- RENEGADES MC MEMBER ESCAPED EASTERN STATE PSYCH FACILITY
- PAGANS MC INVOLVEMENT GOT CLUBHOUSE SHUT DOWN
- Scene of motorcycle club brawl shut down by City of Fall River