DC Eagles Motorcycle Club The Original 99% Motorcycle Club Neenah motorcycle shop shooting Incident
The DC Eagles were founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1963. The founder of the DC Eagles was Danny LeDesma, who was known as “DC Danny”.
Part of the name of the club is rumoured to have come from the location where the club was founded, on the corners of [D] Damen Avenue and [C] Cortland Street which are in the Bucktown/Wicker Park area on the Northside of Chicago.
DC Danny stepped down from the role of President, according to an editorial in the club Chicago Tribune which was published on 17 October, 1971. A member by the name of “Big Man” took over as President.
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs