DC Eagles Motorcycle Club The Original 99% Motorcycle Club Neenah motorcycle shop shooting Incident
The DC Eagles were founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1963. The founder of the DC Eagles was Danny LeDesma, who was known as “DC Danny”.
Part of the name of the club is rumoured to have come from the location where the club was founded, on the corners of [D] Damen Avenue and [C] Cortland Street which are in the Bucktown/Wicker Park area on the Northside of Chicago.
DC Danny stepped down from the role of President, according to an editorial in the club Chicago Tribune which was published on 17 October, 1971. A member by the name of “Big Man” took over as President.
- Bandidos MC lose a legend Colin Caesar Campbell
- Gypsy Joker MC trial pits cooperating motorcycle club members against leaders
- Six Gypsy Jokers expected to testify against supposed brothers
- The Bandidos motorcycle gang and the Mongol Nation motorcycle gangs are involved in what authorities call a turf war
- Hell’s Angels Member Sentenced to 14 Years in Prison for Methamphetamine Trafficking