According to officials, a collision of vehicles that killed at least two people forced officials to close the westbound lane of Joliet’s Interstate 80 for several hours.
At around 10:14 am, Illinois State Police soldiers responded to a collision near MilePost 127, where the Howbolt Road exit is located.
According to state police, traffic was diverted from the I-80 on Howbolt Road.
In a Facebook post, Joliet Firefighters Local 44 called the incident “multiple motorcycle accidents with multiple patients” and said a medical helicopter was called to the scene.
Additional information, such as the number of injured, was not immediately available.
At least two people were killed in an I-80 multi-vehicle accident in Joliet, according to Illinois State Police – NBC Chicago
Source link At least two people were killed in an I-80 multi-vehicle accident in Joliet, according to Illinois State Police – NBC Chicago
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs