According to officials, a collision of vehicles that killed at least two people forced officials to close the westbound lane of Joliet’s Interstate 80 for several hours.
At around 10:14 am, Illinois State Police soldiers responded to a collision near MilePost 127, where the Howbolt Road exit is located.
According to state police, traffic was diverted from the I-80 on Howbolt Road.
In a Facebook post, Joliet Firefighters Local 44 called the incident “multiple motorcycle accidents with multiple patients” and said a medical helicopter was called to the scene.
Additional information, such as the number of injured, was not immediately available.
At least two people were killed in an I-80 multi-vehicle accident in Joliet, according to Illinois State Police – NBC Chicago
Source link At least two people were killed in an I-80 multi-vehicle accident in Joliet, according to Illinois State Police – NBC Chicago
- Seven arrests have been made and $3.5 million in assets have been restrained as part of a 10-month operation by police
- Police have charged several people during raids targeting the Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang
- Two men who pleaded guilty to their roles in a fatal shooting
- BANDIDOS MC And the MC Scene LOOSE A LEGEND
- Bandidos MC lose a legend Colin Caesar Campbell