Jefferson County, IN — Five people have been arrested in connection with a deadly shootout last week in rural Jefferson County. According to the probable cause affidavit, several people allegedly involved in criminal gang activity went to a home in Dupont early last Tuesday with the alleged intent to beat up a man and take his personal property. When the group got into the home, a shootout took place and one of the bullets struck and killed 35-year-old Dustin Lindner of Georgetown, Kentucky.
In all, five people have been arrested and charged in connection with the shooting and are in police custody, including:
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs