A funeral procession of over 400 motorcycles passed through Lincolnshire on Friday for the funeral of one of the Hell’s Angels founders known as ‘Piggy’.
The procession left Donington shortly before 12pm before heading to Fishtoft. Bikers were lined up on the roads leading to Surfleet Crematorium.
South Holland Police said they assisted with the funeral and there were some traffic hold ups with around 1,000 bikes there.
- Takeaways from Harley-Davidson’s Q4 2022 Results
- Harley-Davidson finds e-motorcycles a hard sell
- Leader of a violent motorcycle gang was sentenced Friday to 75 years in federal prison for trafficking methamphetamine
- HELLS ANGELS BRUTAL BEATING AT CLUBHOUSE
- **WARNING** HARLEY DAVIDSON SOLD US OUT I’M FINISHED WITH THEM