A funeral procession of over 400 motorcycles passed through Lincolnshire on Friday for the funeral of one of the Hell’s Angels founders known as ‘Piggy’.
The procession left Donington shortly before 12pm before heading to Fishtoft. Bikers were lined up on the roads leading to Surfleet Crematorium.
South Holland Police said they assisted with the funeral and there were some traffic hold ups with around 1,000 bikes there.
- Kidnapped man stumbles into hospital
- International President Vagos MC Interview|The Response
- It Was A Savage Deadly Encounter | Motorcycle Thieves Caught
- Iron Horse Motorcycle Club members conspired with Wheels of Souls members to steal motorcycles at Thunder Beach
- Fresno police have arrested a Bulldog gang member they say stabbed a homeless man to death ‘for no apparent reason’