President of the Haney chapter of the Hells Angels has died.
Mike Hadden passed away on Sunday, Aug. 1, at the age of 64.
Hadden, whose nickname was Spike, was lifelong resident of Maple Ridge, read an online obituary. He was a proud member of the Haney Hells Angels chapter, which celebrates its 35th anniversary in 2022.
He was also owner of Haney Hawgs, a motorcycle shop in Hammond
“From Hot Rods to Harley’s his legacy was larger than life,” the tribute read.
Hadden’s niece Leah Hadden-Watts was in a vehicle on Aug. 14, 2011, when a masked gunman fired into it leaving her a quadriplegic and killing Red Scorpion gang member Jonathan Bacon, and injuring Hells Angel Larry Amero, and Independent Soldier James Riach. Another woman, Lyndsey Black, was also injured in the shooting.
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison