COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Police say an argument among several motorcycle gangs at a party in east Columbus has left one man in extremely critical condition.
The party happened in a building near the intersection of E. 5th Ave. and Osborn St., according to police.
Officers say an argument led to two people being shot. The first victim, a 26-year old man, was transported by medics to Grant Hospital, where he is expected to survive.
The other victim, a 41-year old man, was driven by companions to the New Albany Ohio Health clinic. Police say, “they passed, at a minimum, four closer hospitals” before arriving.
- Takeaways from Harley-Davidson’s Q4 2022 Results
- Harley-Davidson finds e-motorcycles a hard sell
- Leader of a violent motorcycle gang was sentenced Friday to 75 years in federal prison for trafficking methamphetamine
- HELLS ANGELS BRUTAL BEATING AT CLUBHOUSE
- **WARNING** HARLEY DAVIDSON SOLD US OUT I’M FINISHED WITH THEM