COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Police say an argument among several motorcycle gangs at a party in east Columbus has left one man in extremely critical condition.
The party happened in a building near the intersection of E. 5th Ave. and Osborn St., according to police.
Officers say an argument led to two people being shot. The first victim, a 26-year old man, was transported by medics to Grant Hospital, where he is expected to survive.
The other victim, a 41-year old man, was driven by companions to the New Albany Ohio Health clinic. Police say, “they passed, at a minimum, four closer hospitals” before arriving.
- Fifteen members and associates of the Sin City Deciples have been charged in a Superseding Indictment with a racketeering conspiracy
- President of a Massachusetts trucking company is pleading guilty to federal charges related to crash that killed seven motorcycle riders
- Filthy Few, Hells Angels HUGE Bust
- Raids targeting the Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang this week
- A Mongols bikie gang associate has been killed in a crash near Christchurch.