“I am the president of this club” were the words a witness reported hearing before a shooting started last weekend at a Greenwood motorcycle club.
One man was shot twice on Oct. 2 in what Greenwood County Sheriff Dennis Kelly said seemed to be a dispute among members of the Outcast Motorcycle Club during a meeting at a club on Highway 72/221.
Officers were called at about 5 a.m. Oct. 2 to the sound of gunshots at Club 153. Officers saw multiple motorcycles there, and a man standing outside explained that people were shooting up the road and then went running in front of the club, according to a report.
Someone on scene denied officers access to the building to check if anyone was injured and also denied officers permission to view surveillance cameras on the building. Deputies documented recovering multiple spent bullet casings that appeared to be fired from at least two firearms — a rifle and a handgun.
- Fifteen members and associates of the Sin City Deciples have been charged in a Superseding Indictment with a racketeering conspiracy
- President of a Massachusetts trucking company is pleading guilty to federal charges related to crash that killed seven motorcycle riders
- Filthy Few, Hells Angels HUGE Bust
- Raids targeting the Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang this week
- A Mongols bikie gang associate has been killed in a crash near Christchurch.