HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) — A man was killed when someone opened fire on a group of motorcyclists on Houston’s eastside.
Houston Police said a group of bikers were at the Blue Bayou Cafe off the East Freeway Tuesday night. A group of three motorcyclists left around 9:30 p.m.
Police said the men were driving on the feeder road when an SUV pulled up alongside them and started shooting. One man went down, while the two other motorcyclists managed to drive away.
The man who crashed on the feeder road was transported to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead, according to HPD. The two other men stopped near Dell Dale Street, where they received help for their injuries.
“We assumed it was a fatal accident, ended up, it’s not. He has a gunshot wound, and that’s what we believe he died from, adult male,” Lt. R. Willkens said. “We had two other motorcycle riders, ended up over, out in the county off of Dell Dale. They ended up there. They have some non-life threatening gunshot wounds.”
- Takeaways from Harley-Davidson’s Q4 2022 Results
- Harley-Davidson finds e-motorcycles a hard sell
- Leader of a violent motorcycle gang was sentenced Friday to 75 years in federal prison for trafficking methamphetamine
- HELLS ANGELS BRUTAL BEATING AT CLUBHOUSE
- **WARNING** HARLEY DAVIDSON SOLD US OUT I’M FINISHED WITH THEM