HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) — A man was killed when someone opened fire on a group of motorcyclists on Houston’s eastside.
Houston Police said a group of bikers were at the Blue Bayou Cafe off the East Freeway Tuesday night. A group of three motorcyclists left around 9:30 p.m.
Police said the men were driving on the feeder road when an SUV pulled up alongside them and started shooting. One man went down, while the two other motorcyclists managed to drive away.
The man who crashed on the feeder road was transported to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead, according to HPD. The two other men stopped near Dell Dale Street, where they received help for their injuries.
“We assumed it was a fatal accident, ended up, it’s not. He has a gunshot wound, and that’s what we believe he died from, adult male,” Lt. R. Willkens said. “We had two other motorcycle riders, ended up over, out in the county off of Dell Dale. They ended up there. They have some non-life threatening gunshot wounds.”
- Bad Cops Exposed – Police Wall of Shame
- An accused killer began to faint in B.C. Supreme Court on Nov. 29 as pictures of a gangland shooting in which he was wounded were presented to a jury
- You’re three men. You followed me. Leave me alone!” Morales can be heard screaming before eight gunshots cut her off.
- Bandidos MC Are Blamed /Biker Returns Fire Disturbing Video
- Some members of the Pagans Motorcycle Club were of the opinion that Andrew “Chef” Glick was in the wrong