Local agencies raided the suspected clubhouse of an outlaw motorcycle gang in Portsmouth after the arrest of an alleged high-ranking member.
The Isle of Wight County Sheriff’s Office, aided by the Portsmouth and Chesapeake police departments and state and federal officers, executed two search warrants Friday at an address in the 2600 block of Elliot Avenue in Portsmouth.
00:00 Introduction to show
01:04 Harley Davidson Dealership Sues Harley
06:02 Harley Davidson are not as reliable as others
08:27 Outlaw Motorcycle Gang Investigation | Clubhouse Raided Wheels of Soul
12:19 Events for Daytona Bike Week 2022
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**
- Two men from Texas appeared in court in connection with a deadly shootout at a motorcycle rally