A judge has slammed the Hell’s Angels code of secrecy after a man was beaten to within an inch of his life.
Jamie Angus was left with spinal fluid leaking from his ear, his cheek torn so badly muscle could be seen and was in a coma for a week after taking a beating at a Hell’s Angels gang pad in Whanganui in 2020.
Yesterday Ian Hawkes, Jake McDonald and Aidan Corlett were sentenced in relation to the beating but have remained tight-lipped about what happened – something Judge Lance Rowe described as “choosing to protect extreme violence and cowardice”.
- 3 people were killed and five others were injured after a shooting between rival biker gangs erupted at a New Mexico motorcycle rally
- THE FIVE SCAMS HARLEY DAVIDSON DEALERSHIPS PULL ON PEOPLE
- Crash in Lubbock possibly related to biker gang rivalry
- BANDIDOS MC & MONGOLS MC POSSIBLE DRIVE BY SHOOTING **VIDEO**
- Blessing of the Bikes brings thousands