Police have filed a murder charge against a man believed to be a Hells Angels gang member who was arrested on Boxing Day following an hours-long standoff in Auckland’s Flat Bush.
Andrew Tovia Fepuleai, 39, was initially charged with unlawful possession of a firearm, but additional charges were being considered, police said at the time.
In addition to the new murder charge, Fepuleai has also now been charged with having enough methamphetamine for supply on the same day as the shooting that, if convicted, he could potentially face a second life sentence.
A third new charge, possession of cocaine carrying a maximum punishment of six months’ prison, has also been laid.
00:00 Articles to be covered
02:15 Family owned Harley-Davidson Business Forced to Shut Down
08:02 HOG Chapter Helps Vietnam Veteran
10:15 Biker Not Charged over Librarian
12:11 HELLS ANGEL CHARGED IN FLAT BUSH HOMICIDE
- THE VIOLENT HISTORY OF THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB **FULL VIDEO**
- OUTRAGE OVER BANDIDOS MC & WATERDOGS SHOOTING IN NEW MEXICO **FULL VIDEO**
- THE BANDIDOS MC & WATERDOGS MC SHOOTOUT IN NEW MEXICO **FULL VIDEO**
- A biker was charged with murder after a shootout between rival motorbike gangs at a motorcycle rally in Red River
- 3 people were killed and five others were injured after a shooting between rival biker gangs erupted at a New Mexico motorcycle rally