Three people have been charged in connection with a series of incidents, including an assault and a drug seizure, in the Moncton, N.B., area.
On March 24, Codiac Regional RCMP received information about an assault that happened at a bar on Lewisville Road in Moncton the week before.
According to police, a 22-year-old man was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries on March 18.
Through their investigation, police were able to obtain images of two men wearing Red Devils Motorcycle Club attire, who were identified as persons of interest.
Police executed a search warrant at a home on Highway 132 in Greater Lakeburn, N.B., on April 12.
The RCMP says a 32-year-old man was arrested while leaving the property.
During the search, police saw evidence of drug trafficking, resulting in a second search warrant being obtained.
During the second search, police seized significant quantities of what is believed to be hashish and psilocybin mushrooms, as well as two prohibited weapons, a number of vehicles, money, and drug trafficking paraphernalia.
Officers also seized a Red Devils Motorcycle Club vest, several membership patches and Red Devils Motorcycle Club support gear.
Another search warrant was also executed at a home in Lakeville, N.B., the same day as part of the investigation.
During that search, police seized more than a dozen Red Devils Motorcycle Club vests and other support gear.
Police say a 49-year-old man was arrested at the property.
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**