The National Highway Safety Administration states that motorcycles make up 3% of registered vehicles in the United States, but represent 14% of traffic fatalities. Mike Ball, a well-known figure in the motorcycle community, was almost included in the number of traffic fatalities when he was in a horrifying motorcycle accident that altered his life. He continues to ride in spite of losing a limb.
At 25 years old, Mike Ball was involved in a near-fatal collision that dismembered his left leg. On the afternoon of March 6, 2021, in Huntington Beach, California, Ball was headed toward Indianapolis Street when a driver made a left turn from the opposite side of the street, hitting Ball.
00:00 John Taylors Motorcycle Featured Yamaha 1200cc Custom Built Bobber
03:32 I get there is always going to be haters
04:39 The Story of Mike Ball
07:03 Mike Ball looses his left leg
08:39 The Good Samaritan that saved Mike Ball
10:25 A Father Responds to his sons life change
12:32 The guy behind all the hate
15:13 More coming out on the Motorcycle Club Bar Shootout with Avengers MC
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*