OAKLAND — A Hells Angels associate has been charged with witness retaliation for allegedly targeting a former member of the outlaw biker club who took the witness stand in a major racketeering trial over the summer, according to court records.
Samuel Holquin, 49, was indicted by a federal grand jury last week on two counts of witness retaliation and two counts of making false statements to the FBI. The lead witness retaliation charge on its own carries a maximum of 20 years in federal prison.
00:00 I don’t understand these supporters
01:04 How can you claim to support a club
02:30 Hells Angels RETALITION
03:44 This is what it had to do with
05:15 This was the key to the whole thing
06:45 This makes no sense to me
08:24 The outcome
09:10 Dozens of people
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**
- Two men from Texas appeared in court in connection with a deadly shootout at a motorcycle rally