Van driver Benjamin Parry, 42, ploughed into David Crawford, 59, who was on his motorbike on the A38 in Plymouth in May.
Parry was jailed for 12 years at Exeter Crown Court for manslaughter.
Chad Brading, 36, and Thomas Pawley, 32, were also convicted of manslaughter and jailed for four years each.
All three denied murder but were convicted by a jury at Plymouth Crown Court in November.
Sentencing the trio, Mr Justice Garnham said Mr Crawford was “utterly innocent in all this”.
“He had just been out for a ride on his bike with friends in the motorbike clubs,” he said.
“Neither he nor his fellow bikers had done anything wrong that evening.
“You three had absolutely no business trying to dictate who rode their bikes in Devon or what they wore when doing so.”
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**