The judge said the men – who were all members of the now defunct Plymouth Bandidos motorbike club chapter – acted after being alerted to the presence of the Hells Angels and their supporters, the Red Chiefs, in the area.
“In the infantile world of such motorcycle clubs, to ride a motorbike in a neighbouring county displaying your colours is, it seems, to cause great offence to the club that considers that county its home territory,” he said.
00:00 The Story has a conclusion
00:17 The sentencing for 3 bandidos members comes down
01:45 Thanks to everyone that donated to Lefty from the Pagans
02:32 The video of incident sad state of affairs
04:11 Why would you use your work van SMH
06:05 I really agree with this statement
07:07 Supporters are a special kind really
09:28 You have to form your own opinion
- THE VIOLENT HISTORY OF THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB **FULL VIDEO**
- OUTRAGE OVER BANDIDOS MC & WATERDOGS SHOOTING IN NEW MEXICO **FULL VIDEO**
- THE BANDIDOS MC & WATERDOGS MC SHOOTOUT IN NEW MEXICO **FULL VIDEO**
- A biker was charged with murder after a shootout between rival motorbike gangs at a motorcycle rally in Red River
- 3 people were killed and five others were injured after a shooting between rival biker gangs erupted at a New Mexico motorcycle rally