OLANO COUNTY – A member of the Vallejo Hells Angels Motorcycle club has pleaded guilty to possessing a gun with an altered serial number along with an unregistered short-barreled shotgun.
The suspect, 30-year-old Michael Mahoney, of Fairfield, was under investigation for a previous incident where two members of a different motorcycle club were brutally beaten by him.
00:00 THE HELLS ANGELS TRIAL OF THE CENTURY
01:05 Not the best court accommodations
03:13 They are living in the 60’s over there
04:50 Trial coverage
8:20 What is your answer to this question
- DANNY D LOW AND MY THOUGHTS ON WHAT HE SAID **FULL VIDEO**
- THIS WOMAN ISN’T ALLOWED TO GET HER OWN MOTORCYCLE
- PHOENIX WARLOCKS MC STATEMENT THEY’RE NOT INVOLVED IN MURDER **FULL VIDEO**
- More than 30 people have been arrested and firearms seized in a major cross-border operation targeting outlaw bikie gangs.
- A Sin City Deciples motorcycle gang member faces life in prison in a federal plea deal.