SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A federal grand jury returned a one-count indictment today against Kenneth Caspers Jr., 55, of Vacaville, charging him with being a felon in possession of ammunition, U.S. Attorney Phillip A. Talbert announced.
Caspers is the fourth individual to be indicted in the Eastern District of California based on an investigation into a brutal beating at the clubhouse for the Vallejo chapter of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club. The other three defendants—Jaime Alvarez, Dennis Killough Jr., and Michael Mahoney—were indicted by a grand jury in 2022.
00:00 Here we go again
01:11 We don’t know if this club was affiliated
03:19 The indictment
05:40 This is what they are trying to do to him
07:50 They’re just hacks
- MOTORCYCLE CLUB MEMBERS DECIMATED IN LAST FEW YEARS
- HERE’S A MOTORCYCLE CLUB SELLING THEIR PATCH ONLINE
- EP 949 Warlocks and Pagans MC Tattoos Led to Murder 2 Hr Special with Danny D Low & Mike Ball
- IS THE SLINGSHOT A MOTORCYCLE | The Stupid Car Bike Thing
- Warlocks and Pagans MC Tattoos Led to Murder