#motorcycle #slingshot #polaris
Drivers and passengers get a front-row seat to every twist and turn. With a low center of gravity, open cockpit, and 3 wheels launching you forward, the Slingshot is built to turn the open road into your greatest adventure yet.
IS THE SLINGSHOT A MOTORCYCLE OR A CAR? The Slingshot is federally classified as a three wheeled motorcycle. Most states classify it as an Autocycle, which means that only a valid driver’s license is needed to drive the vehicle.
00:20 Even polaris has said it’s not a motorcycle
02:00 No slingshot parking
04:25 How safe are they
06:50 It’s a play toy to me
07:57 Everyone has their personal tastes
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally