LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18) — Lexington police are investigating a shooting that happened Sunday morning at a local biker gang hangout.
Although authorities reported no arrests or victims, people living near Bryan Avenue reported hearing at least 50 gunshots around 4:00 a.m. Saturday.
Lexington police responded to a shots fired call but found no victims.
The property sits riddled with bullet holes.
One neighbor we spoke with said this is a sign of the growing violence he’s seen since he moved to the area in 2018.
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally