#CHOSENSONSMC #MOTORCYCLECLUB #POLICE
DENTON, Md. — The Denton Police Department ordered an investigation into its own officers over their response to an April 7 incident that’s now circulating on social media.
Officers were initially called for a landlord tenant dispute at a residential building on S. 4th Street.
On scene the property owner and residents were involved in an argument over a pool in the yard.
00:00 This is a fun one
00:44 The Chosen Sons MC nasty business
02:01 The Chosen Ones MC Caught on Tik Tok
04:04 This backs up what I say about cops
05:50 They put their information up for everyone to call
08:15 The low down on whats going on with cops
11:00 Must be in with cops to be able to do this on video
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally