#HELLSANGELS #HELLSANGELSMC #MOTORCYCLECLUBS
The legal fight for the Hells Angels clubhouses doesn’t appear to be over yet.
Angel Acres Recreation and Festival Property, the owners of Nanaimo, Kelowna and East Vancouver clubhouses that were seized last week, filed an application in Canada’s highest court on April 18 for leave to appeal a decision involving the Director of Civil Forfeiture.
Whether the Supreme Court will decide to hear the case or not remains to be seen.
00:00 The fight has begun
00:27 The court case that took 3 clubhouses from the Hells Angels
01:43 The Video
02:55 What is civil forfeiture
05:01 What’s at stake
07:22 Clubs are fighting back
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally