Senior Rebels bikie Nick Martin has been shot dead in front of bystanders at Perth Motorplex.
The 50-year-old was reportedly gunned down in front of crowds, including families and children, at the Kwinana Beach drag racing venue about 8.30pm on Saturday.
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!
Martin and another person were treated by paramedics at the scene, but he couldn’t be revived.
The other victim was transported to hospital.
One spectator told The Sunday Times the shooting had occurred just metres from the track, while another woman said her children had been forced to witness the aftermath as police would not let anyone leave.
“While we were waiting to leave we could see an ambulance officer do CPR on a body lying on the ground. My kids could see everything and they are still very shaken about this,” she said.
The death comes just weeks after Martin was assaulted at a Scarborough bar by a Hells Angels enforcer, as reported by The West Australian.
The Gang Crime Squad is investigating the incident.
Anyone with information, or those who witnessed the incident, are urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.