Gary Paul “Bandido” Wiggs, 71, of Little Rock, Ark., passed away
July 26, 2021, at the Veterans Hospital in Little Rock. He was born
January 9th, 1950 in Augusta, Ark., and raised in the Little Rock area
graduating from Central High School.
Gary is survived by his wife of 45 years, Dianne Wiggs; his son
Brian Wiggs; his stepdaughter, Stephanie Cooke (Rick Brant); his
granddaughter, Kelcee Brant; his grandson, Devin Lovell; and his
sister, Gaile Hightower (Larry) of Benton, Ark.
Gary is preceeded in death by his father, Frank Wiggs; his mother, Margaret Sparks Wiggs; and his brother, James Wiggs.
Gary served in the United States Marine Corps for four years. He was a heavy equipment operator and laid water lines for numerous cities across the state.
Gary was also a proud member of the Bandidos Motorcycle Club for 49 years, serving as President of the Little Rock chapter for 15 years before joining the Bandidos Nomad Chapter.
He is a beloved brother, husband, father and grandfather, as well as a true and loyal Brother to the Bandido Nation. He will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved him.
Visitation will be 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. Friday, August 6, 2021, at
Griffin Leggett, Healey & Roth, 5800 West 12th Street, Little Rock (501) 661-9111. Funeral service will be 2 p.m. Saturday, August 7, 2021, in the funeral home chapel. Burial will follow at Pinecrest Memorial Park. To sign the online guestbook, click “Add A Memory” at: www.griffinleggetthealeyroth.com
- Kidnapped man stumbles into hospital
- International President Vagos MC Interview|The Response
- It Was A Savage Deadly Encounter | Motorcycle Thieves Caught
- Iron Horse Motorcycle Club members conspired with Wheels of Souls members to steal motorcycles at Thunder Beach
- Fresno police have arrested a Bulldog gang member they say stabbed a homeless man to death ‘for no apparent reason’