Caesar Campbell (b: 18 July 1946) is one of 13 kids. A champion bareknuckle fighter, Caesar won 800+ underground bouts. Later, with brothers Wheels, Bull, Shadow, Snake, Wack and Chop, he joined the Sydney Gladiators motorcycle club in 1969 then became a Comancheros member in the late-70s, ultimately founding the local Bandidos chapter as sergeant-at-arms in 1983. Shot six times at the Milperra Massacre in 1984, he is now retired to the Snowy Mountains – not to tend his secret graveyard as rumoured – but to grow old alongside his wife Donna and grandkids. Caesar has 15 bullet and shotgun pellets floating around his body and three books to his name: Enforcer (2010), Wrecking Crew (2011) and The Outlaw and the Hitman(2016).
- Takeaways from Harley-Davidson’s Q4 2022 Results
- Harley-Davidson finds e-motorcycles a hard sell
- Leader of a violent motorcycle gang was sentenced Friday to 75 years in federal prison for trafficking methamphetamine
- HELLS ANGELS BRUTAL BEATING AT CLUBHOUSE
- **WARNING** HARLEY DAVIDSON SOLD US OUT I’M FINISHED WITH THEM