A man trying to swipe items from Walmart by hiding them in a Pagan’s Motorcycle Gang vest was busted with a loaded handgun that he wasn’t licensed to carry, authorities in Delaware County said.
Patrick Sean Griffin, Sr. was stopped by officers at the MacDade Boulevard store in Darby Township on July 29, after he was captured on surveillance taking several items out of their packaging and concealing them in his denim vest, local police said.
Loss Prevention and police attempted to stop Griffin at the exit, but he turned away and re-entered the store near the self-checkout area in an attempt to get away from the officers, authorities said.
Before talking to the officers, Griffin he removed his denim vest and tossed it under a shelving rack, according to police. Officers retrieved the vest and found wrapped inside the vest was a black semi-automatic Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm handgun with three three, live rounds of ammunition, police said.
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison