STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — A beer line with hoppy muscle soon lands on Staten Island. Martial artist and bodyguard turned actor Chuck Zito is behind a new microbrew, Rydz, soon to be launched on the South Shore.
Zito and entrepreneur Vincent Viola will roll out the product Saturday, Aug. 20. Fans of Zito are welcome for a meet-and-greet from 1 to 4 p.m. at Franks Wholesale Distributors at 240 Page Ave., Richmond Valley.
A four-pack of Rydz is $17.99. Businessman Frank Aversa is promoting the new brew, an IPA with a 7.3% ABV, through City Lights Productions. It was brewed at Beach Haus of Belmar, N.J., a boutique producer specializing in hazy IPAs.
He said, “Rydz has the aroma of citrus with a slight grapefruit finish. This is a small batch IPA with a well-balanced flavor on the palate — unique in every way!”
- IRON HORSEMEN MC COLD BLOODED KILLER BACK IN SPOTLIGHT *VIDEO*
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**