EVANSVILLE, Ind. — 15 members of the Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club have been sentenced to a combined total of 155 years in federal prison for distributing methamphetamine.
The large-scale drug operation was based in Evansville, with the ringleaders identified by the US Department of Justice as 42-year-old Gary Forston and 45-year-old Jason Kyle Wilson.
The DOJ said Central Holman IV of Owensboro, Kentucky provided the majority of methamphetamine for the operation. Forston and Wilson worked to supply mid and low-level distributors with the controlled substance.
The operation began at least in 2018, the DOJ said. The drug-trafficking ring was under investigation starting in 2019 when Wilson was arrested and charged with the armed dealing of methamphetamine in Evansville.
- MOTORCYCLE CLUB MEMBERS DECIMATED IN LAST FEW YEARS
- HERE’S A MOTORCYCLE CLUB SELLING THEIR PATCH ONLINE
- EP 949 Warlocks and Pagans MC Tattoos Led to Murder 2 Hr Special with Danny D Low & Mike Ball
- IS THE SLINGSHOT A MOTORCYCLE | The Stupid Car Bike Thing
- Warlocks and Pagans MC Tattoos Led to Murder