By James “Hollywood” Macecari
As we head into 2019 the biker community, more specifically the motorcycle club community, has been facing some challenges because of social media. The rise of self-described experts who believe they can give advice to new jacks has become a common theme on all the platforms on Social Media. Let‘s set the record straight from get go. Most of those who you see on social media have a variety of faults and motives. Let‘s take Jubba The Cunt for example. (Yeah, I know it pains me to have to give him any type of acknowledgement.) Self described Boss. A boss of what I have no idea. But here is a idiot who claims to be starting a movement. (Yeah, out bad disgraced tub of shit starting a movement lol.) He claims to be about education and freedom. Yes, this is the theme of his so-called group on social media. Let’s take a look at whom he is, shall we?
- He is an Out Bad Disgraced member of a 1%er club. You can read from his club in their own words why he was put out bad by clicking here. Part 2 of the response here
- He is an Out Bad Member who broke his oath to his old club by publicly giving the public information about club activities. Something before getting his patch he swore not to do.
- He intentionally refused to give club property back when being put out of the club. Anytime someone from the club wanted to get the property back he would call the cops. He also admits to working with the cops in his book. Keeping that from his club.
- He intentionally put civilians in harms way by making up a fake club called the “Cosmic Riders.” Something he admits in his book as a way to make money and detailed how he kept it from his club. Keeping it from his club? Does that sound like someone honorable to you?
- He craves the acceptance of strangers because anyone who knows him will have nothing to do with him. People in the Chicago and Midwest area know what he’s about. The lies, stealing and cop calling he’s done.
- Failed individual in general. Business after business of his failed and is relegated to begging people to buy a fictional book not even written by him. He needed a co author to write the book. He also pushes t-shirts online cause he failed at any real business he was ever involved in. Does this sound like a gangster? Something he tries to portray himself as in his fictional work of art.
I can actually go on and on about this one. Actually, I’ve got a book in the process about “The Last Chicago Hoax.“Interviews from people who knew him. Civilians and members of non related motorcycle organizations from the famous Mannheim Road will be included in the book. Most important there will be interviews with individuals who knew he worked with law enforcement. Most importantly it will dispel the allegations and stories he put forward in his book. This will be one of the hottest books of 2019.
Why write the book? It’s very simple really. When you have someone like him trying to make more money off the club scene, especially after what he did, people must know the full truth. He wants to portray himself as some kind of leader of a movement than people should know exactly what they are following. What I can tell people who are in motorcycle clubs and apart of that group. You will be very disappointed in your choice of membership in that movement. It will make you cringe looking into the mirror knowing you followed someone like him. By the way, if you have a story you would like to get in the book about Big Pete you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep your identity confidential if needed. Release dates for the book will be coming soon so keep a look out.
Sadly, Jubba the Cunt is just one of many who try to scam the motorcycle set.You have people whose whole purpose is to misinform people because they want to make money off the set. People who will say the most outlandish shit just to get a following.You have one knucklehead leo pole sucker who was totally embarrassed by his own admission by members of a club. With his total embarrassment he goes around catering to people who claim to be against clubs. Trying to push fantasies that will get people hurt while he hides out behind a computer. What’s so sad about the whole situation is people actually fall for that crap. People are sheep and listen to anyone that gives them a promise of being apart of something.
Has the new age biker really come down to being a bunch of sheep? Does the new age biker really need some idiot on the internet to tell them how this lifestyle is? What I find funny is a lot of people cannot distinguish entertainment from real life. Sorry to say, no one can give you the total overview on how the biker and MC scene works. This culture we are apart of has so many moving parts and is different from area to area. Like I said in the video above. Motorcycle Madhouse is an entertainment venue. Don’t take even what I say as gospel. What I say is of my opinion only and even I‘m wrong sometimes. In order to actually learn about the scene, you have to go out there and learn it for yourself. You have to get the ability to read between the lines, especially when it comes to watching different shows on the internet. The internet isn’t the real world. I know it pains a lot of people to hear that because society has become dependent on the social interaction aspect of the internet. But the truth is a lot of what you hear may or may not apply to the real world.
The real shame of the modern new age biker is the fact so many come into the scene in their mid 40s and 50s. It’s a midlife crisis for most people. When people come into a lifestyle at such a late time, they think they can apply their citizen life to what is happening in the biker scene. These types of people can’t get it through their heads what they think doesn’t matter to those who’ve been in the lifestyle all their lives. Rubs for instance. They think all they have to do is buy a bike; leathers attend a corporate rally and POOF!!! They are a biker and have a right to give their two cents on something that’s been around seventy years. Yeah, don’t work that way at all. Actually, that’s why RUBS are made fun of all the time. Wannabes usually get that type of treatment. Why? Because while others been in the lifestyle for decades these idiots come in thinking they know what they are talking about. Sadly, these are the same people who fall for the crap Jubba the cunt pushes and many others.
In closing I would like to thank everyone out there for making Insane Throttle Biker News the #1 internet Biker News site on the net. It’s always a pleasure to be able to bring everyone around the world the news happening in the scene. I also want to thank everyone for the huge growth Motorcycle Madhouse Live has seen in just the past month it’s been on air across all the many different platforms. The books are also kicking butt and want to say that everyone of you are awesome for supporting the platform. If you haven’t already done so head on over to the YouTube channel and subscribe and hit the bell to be notified of new content. 2019 is going to be a huge year for both Insane Throttle Biker News and Motorcycle Madhouse. It’s awesome having you all apart of the ride!!