SAN ANTONIO – Update:
The Medical Examiner’s Office has identified a motorcyclist killed after crashing through the front door of a Northeast Side home earlier this week.
Louis Samuel Prince, 43, died from blunt force injuries he sustained from the crash, officials say.
The crash happened around 12 a.m., Friday, at a residence in the 16600 block of Dolente Road, near Nacogdoches Road and Loop 1604.
Prince lost control of his motorcycle and ended up in the kitchen of the home. No one else was injured in the incident.
A motorcyclist who lost control of his bike ended up in the kitchen of a home on the city’s far Northeast Side.
He died as a result of the crash which happened around 12 a.m. Friday.
San Antonio police said the couple inside was surprised but not hurt when the biker came crashing through their front door in the 16600 block of Dolente Road, which is near Nacogdoches Road and Loop 1604.
The biker and his motorcycle then went through a closet housing their air conditioning unit and landed in the kitchen of the home.
- Outlaw Bikers Banned from having face tattoos
- Two men were charged Wednesday in connection with a triple homicide
- Outlaw motorcycle gang war” is bringing an increased threat to the public.
- Members of outlaw motorcycle gangs in Western Australia have been advised to hide face tattoos under make-up and plasters
- Pagans MC involved in big shooting while Conan goes to prison
Police are still investigating what went wrong.
The home is situated just opposite a street that dead-ends at Dolente Road.
It appears the biker may have missed turning onto Dolente and then ran into the home instead.