SAN ANTONIO – Update:
The Medical Examiner’s Office has identified a motorcyclist killed after crashing through the front door of a Northeast Side home earlier this week.
Louis Samuel Prince, 43, died from blunt force injuries he sustained from the crash, officials say.
The crash happened around 12 a.m., Friday, at a residence in the 16600 block of Dolente Road, near Nacogdoches Road and Loop 1604.
Prince lost control of his motorcycle and ended up in the kitchen of the home. No one else was injured in the incident.
A motorcyclist who lost control of his bike ended up in the kitchen of a home on the city’s far Northeast Side.
He died as a result of the crash which happened around 12 a.m. Friday.
San Antonio police said the couple inside was surprised but not hurt when the biker came crashing through their front door in the 16600 block of Dolente Road, which is near Nacogdoches Road and Loop 1604.
The biker and his motorcycle then went through a closet housing their air conditioning unit and landed in the kitchen of the home.
- Systems meant to keep motorists safe failed to prevent a pickup driver on drugs from crashing oncoming group of motorcyclists in New Hampshire leading to the death of seven bikers
- Police have arrested two Mongrel Mob members in a series of raids that turned up firearms and drugs.
- Murder Suspect is a reputed member of Hells Angels outlaw affiliate club the Red Devils Motorcycle Club
- Senior leaders of the Comancheros and Rebels gangs have been arrested and hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash
- Three Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang members have been charged following a search of the clubhouse
Police are still investigating what went wrong.
The home is situated just opposite a street that dead-ends at Dolente Road.
It appears the biker may have missed turning onto Dolente and then ran into the home instead.