SAN ANTONIO – Update:
The Medical Examiner’s Office has identified a motorcyclist killed after crashing through the front door of a Northeast Side home earlier this week.
Louis Samuel Prince, 43, died from blunt force injuries he sustained from the crash, officials say.
The crash happened around 12 a.m., Friday, at a residence in the 16600 block of Dolente Road, near Nacogdoches Road and Loop 1604.
Prince lost control of his motorcycle and ended up in the kitchen of the home. No one else was injured in the incident.
A motorcyclist who lost control of his bike ended up in the kitchen of a home on the city’s far Northeast Side.
He died as a result of the crash which happened around 12 a.m. Friday.
San Antonio police said the couple inside was surprised but not hurt when the biker came crashing through their front door in the 16600 block of Dolente Road, which is near Nacogdoches Road and Loop 1604.
The biker and his motorcycle then went through a closet housing their air conditioning unit and landed in the kitchen of the home.
- Six bikers from the Mongols gang were arrested by Douglas County Sheriff’s Office
- 10 Influential 1% Motorcycle Clubs in the club scene
- Motorcyclist shot to death while stopped at traffic light- Motorcycle Gang Related
- Another Hell’s Lovers motorcycle club member arrested in Neenah Murder
- Buffalo Police recovered eight illegal guns after executing a search warrant at Zulus Motorcycle Club
Police are still investigating what went wrong.
The home is situated just opposite a street that dead-ends at Dolente Road.
It appears the biker may have missed turning onto Dolente and then ran into the home instead.