Bethany BrunerThe Columbus Dispatch
A man who was killed in a shooting outside the Toros Motorcycle Club in South Linden on Nov. 7 has been identified.
According to a police report, 28-year-old Demetrius Alexander, of the South Side, was pronounced dead around 3:45 a.m. Nov. 7.
Officers had been called to the Toros Motorcycle Club, located at 1135 Cleveland Ave., on a report of a shooting. Initial reports indicated there were about 200 rounds fired.
Alexander was found fatally wounded and two other men, 33-year-old Wayne Coffman, of the Northeast Side, and 29-year-old Dorian Martin, of the East Side, were wounded.
Both Coffman and Martin were taken to area hospitals for treatment of their injuries.
The motorcycle club was also the site of a drive-by shooting on June 23, 2019, that injured five people. At that time, the club was located at 1767 Genesee Ave. in North Linden.
Alexander’s homicide remains unsolved. Anyone with information is asked to call Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-461-TIPS.
- When a 1%er Motorcycle Club tries to shut u down
- Mongols MC Boss arrested and granted bail again while already out on bail
- An alleged member of Decendants Motorcycle Club wrapped a loaded handgun to pass it off as a present under his Christmas tree
- Two Associates of Hells Angels MC receive trial dates
- Keep up the social gatherings and it could be the Punishers Motorcycle Club and their garage’s owner that face discipline.