Bethany BrunerThe Columbus Dispatch
A man who was killed in a shooting outside the Toros Motorcycle Club in South Linden on Nov. 7 has been identified.
According to a police report, 28-year-old Demetrius Alexander, of the South Side, was pronounced dead around 3:45 a.m. Nov. 7.
Officers had been called to the Toros Motorcycle Club, located at 1135 Cleveland Ave., on a report of a shooting. Initial reports indicated there were about 200 rounds fired.
Alexander was found fatally wounded and two other men, 33-year-old Wayne Coffman, of the Northeast Side, and 29-year-old Dorian Martin, of the East Side, were wounded.
Both Coffman and Martin were taken to area hospitals for treatment of their injuries.
The motorcycle club was also the site of a drive-by shooting on June 23, 2019, that injured five people. At that time, the club was located at 1767 Genesee Ave. in North Linden.
Alexander’s homicide remains unsolved. Anyone with information is asked to call Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-461-TIPS.
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison